Thursday, July 30, 2009

DO NOT not take shrimp/prawn when taking 'vitamin C'

Taiwan , a woman suddenly died unexpectedly with signs of bleeding from her ears, nose, mounth & eyes.

After a preliminary autopsy it wasdiagnosed death due to arsenic poisoning death. Where did the arsenic come from?

she died of accidental death due to ignorance!'

The problem was that she ate a large portion of shrimp/prawn during dinner and at the same time she also took 'vitamin C',

Researchers at the University of Chicago in the United States , found through experiments, food such as soft-shell shrimp/prawn contains a much higher concentration of - five potassiumarsenic compounds. Such fresh food by itself has no toxic effects on the human body!

However, in taking 'vitamin C', due to the chemical reaction,the original non-toxic - five potassium arsenic (As anhydride, also knownas arsenic oxide, the chemical formula for As205) changed to a threepotassium toxic arsenic (ADB arsenic anhydride), also known as arsenictrioxide, a chemical formula (As203), which is commonly known as arsenicto the public!

Arsenic poisoning have magma role and can cause paralysisto the small blood vessels, "mercapto Jimei"??, inhibits the activity of the liver and fat necrosis change Hepatic Lobules Centre, heart, liver,kidney, intestine congestion, epithelial cell necrosis, telangiectasia.

Therefore, a person who dies of arsenic poisoning will shows signs of bleeding from the ears, nose,mouth & eyes.

1 comment:

  1. ni kes mcm makan durian n pastu mkn tembikai... huuu... explain plss...